Rostrum is a not -for-profit organisation that provides training in public speaking and chairing meetings.
Find your potential with a Rostrum club
- provides an enjoyable way to learn public speaking
- offers a way to regularly practise speaking skills
- offers a variety of communications skills from role playing, sales presentations, electronic media, reading and debating...
- is a networking opportunity
- develops your credentials and helps your career
- is low cost and high value
Rostrum members are Australians of all ages and from all walks of life including students, home-makers, business people, retirees, job seekers.
Rostrum members value the challenge to develop confidence in speaking even if English is not their first language.
Rostrum is not affiliated with any political or religious group.