Videos available for club training
Barry Dixon from Rostrum South Australia has prepared a set of CDs with speeches, training sessions, forums and workshops from the National Convention. These are available to purchase from Barry as excellent resources for your club library.
Some samples of the excellent videos are demonstrated below:
Rostrum National Convention Forum - Amanda Vanstone introduction by Dario Tomat.
Rostrum National Convention Forum - Alan Kennedy
The DVD set also contains:
- Irish Albert – “How to Make Your Audience Laugh” -the secrets of humorous presentations and tricks and techniques of professional speakers and entertainers Cost $10 plus $5 postage & handling.
- David Price – “How to Increase Your Membership and Make Your Club Thrive”. Cost $10 plus $5 postage & handling.
- Helen Bills – “Visual Presentations” - Using visuals however can enhance your presentation’s effectiveness and efficiency by up to 50%. Cost $10 plus $5 postage & handling.
- Christopher Waterhouse –“Engaging Young People in Rostrum” An engaging and challenging presentation tackling the subject of the ‘younger generation’ in Rostrum. Cost $10 plus $5 postage & handling.
- Heather Layton –“Rostrum’s Role in the Workplace” focuses on the appliction of public speaking and chairmanship in the public and private sectors. Cost $10 plus $5 postage & handling.
- “Freedom of Speech” Forum with panellists Amanda Vanstone, Christopher Waterhouse and Alan Kennedy. Cost $15 plus $5 postage & handling.
- Sidney Wicks Speaking Competion 2011. Listen and watch seven fine speakers from around the country Cost $10 plus $5 postage & handling.
More details in the Rostrum SA newsletter.
These are the presentations that have been produced so far. If you were at
the convention and require a presentation not listed above please email
Barry Dixon to discuss your needs.