Rostrum Club 25
About Club 25
We meet fortnightly on Thursdays at 7pm, commencing the first week of February, at Chatswood RSL, The Roy Smith Room Library, 446 Victoria Avenue.
Anyone is welcome who wishes to improve their speaking for any occasion. You will improve your skills in a friendly and supportive environment, and have fun at the same time.
You will find yourself :
- developing confidence in front of others
- becoming a well-rounded speaker
- learning the ability to think on your feet
- participating actively in business and other formal meetings
These results are gained by
- your commitment to improvement
- speaking on a wide range of topics, both prepared and impromptu
- constructive comments made by our club’s critics
- active debate in the General Business section of the meeting
Please contact our Membership Officer, Kerstin Huebel, on
for additional information